Space Design (logse)
Space Design (Interior space / Ephemeral space)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the health crisis caused by COVID19, the offer of courses and places may be affected in compliance with the regulations established by the competent authorities.
The 3×2 curricular organization is a formula that makes it possible to study the higher level training cycles of Interior space and Ephemeral space in three academic years and obtain both degrees.
In this way, the educational resources and curricular contents common to both cycles can be profited, while allowing students to expand their knowledge more efficiently.
The criteria that allow this organization are the following:
- Validable curricular content
- Consideration of the partially common Projects module
- Grouping of content common to the first year
- Specialization in second and third year
- Completion of Integrated Projects that contemplate related contents of the two specialties
The organization consists of an itinerary with a variable ratio that is specified in this sequence:
- common contents of the two cycles
- 30 students
- Interior space specialization content
- 30 students
- Ephemeral space specialization content
- 15 students
1st Course common content
- History of architecture and its environmental environment: 60 hours
- Artistic drawing: 90 hours
- Technical drawing: 150 hours
- Volumetric expression: 120 hours
- Projects: 270 hours
- Technology and construction systems: 120 hours
- Computer and audiovisual media I: 60 hours
2nd Course content of specialization of interior spaces
- Interior design history: 60 hours
- Projects: projects and construction management: 390 hours
- Technology and syst. const.: projects and construction management: 270 hours
- Programming of works: 90 hours
- Computer and audiovisual media II: 60 hours
- Training and career guidance: 60 hours
- Final Project *: 90 hours
3º Course contents of specialization of ephemeral spaces
- Història de l’arquitectura efímera: 60 hores
- Projectes: arquitectura efímera: 390 hores
- Tecnologia i sist. const.: arquitectura efímera: 270 hores
- Teoria de la imatge publicitària: 90 hores
- Projecte Final* : 90 hores
- FCT: 120 hores (60 hores de cada cicle)
* Projectes integrats relacionats que contemplin les dues especialitats
1. Direct Access:
- Art school
- Graduated in Applied Arts from the same family or equivalent or higher studies
2. Access with specific test:
- COU, FP 2, Baccalaureate or equivalent studies.
- Who has the title of Plastic Arts and Design Technician and is over 18 years of age, or who fulfills them during the year of the test.
3. Access with common and specific test:
- Students without academic requirements older than 19 years or who meet them during the year of the test.
4. Exemptions to the entrance exam.
- Consult www.gencat.cat
The will of the Center is to give continuity to the students who maintain a link with the Terrassa Municipal School of Art and Design. This principle determines the following selection criteria:
1st The students enrolled at the Center will have priority:
- Second year
- Of the final project of the cycle
To establish the order among the applicants, their academic record will be taken into account. Specifically, their average grade for Cycle (1st + 2nd year) will be considered.
- You must have the Projects module approved
The note of the suspended modules will be the one that appears in the file
The grade of the pending modules will be considered equal to 4..
2nd If there are still places available, the offer will be extended to the alumni of the School.
3rd Lastly, enrollment will be open to students trained in other Centers.
In the last two cases, and following the criteria established by the students enrolled in the School, the academic record of the applicants will be taken into account.
The management of the timing of this process calls for the establishment of an internal pre-registration period, so that interested students determine their commitment to continue, resume or start their studies at our Center.
RAMON ALEMANY GÜELL
JOAN ALFÓS BERNARD
SANTI FERRER-VIDAL CORTELLA
GRADUATE IN DESIGN
ENRIC GABARRÓ GALOBARDES
GEMMA GARCIA LLINARES
DEGREE IN PHILOSHOPHY AND ARTS
RUBÉN PÁEZ GONZÁLEZ
M. EULÀLIA POCH SERRA
SALVADOR RIBAS SERRA
ARTUR SANSÓ RAMON