Advertising Graphics (LOE) / Interactive Graphics (LOE)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the health crisis caused by COVID-19, the offer of courses and places may be affected in compliance with the regulations established by the competent authorities.
The 3×2 curricular organization is a formula that makes it possible to study the higher level training cycles of Advertising Graphics and Interactive Graphics in three academic years and obtain both degrees.
In this way, the educational resources and curricular contents common to both cycles can be profited, while allowing students to expand their knowledge more efficiently.
The criteria that allow this organization are the following:
- Validable curricular content
- Consideration of the partially common Projects module
- Grouping of content common to the first year
- Specialization in second and third year
- Completion of Integrated Projects that contemplate related contents of the two specialties
The organization consists of an itinerary with a variable ratio that is specified in this sequence:
- common contents of the two cycles
- 30 students
- Advertising Graphics specialization content
- 30 students
- Interactive Graphics specialization content
- 15 students
1st Course common content
- Fundamentals of visual representation and expression: 99 hours 6ECTS
- Computer resources: 99 hours 6ECTS
- Theory of the image: 66 hours 3ECTS
- Photography: 99 hours 6ECTS
- Training and job orientation: 66 hours 3ECTS
- History of the image: 66 hours 4ECTS
- Graphics projects: 195 hours 10ECTS
- Fundamentals of graphic design I: 33 hours 2ECTS
- Audiovisual language and technology: 198 hours 12ECTS
- Typography I: 99 hours 6ECTS
2nd course advertising graphics specialization content
- History of the advertising image: 33 hours 2ECTS
- Advertising graphics projects: 223 hours 18ECTS
- Comprehensive communication of the advertising project: 81 hours 5 ECTS
- Integrated advertising graphics project: 99 hours 10ECTS
- Fundamentals of graphic design II: 66 hours 4ECTS
- Theory of advertising and marketing: 99 hours 5 ECTS
- Typography II: 99 hours 6ECTS
3rd course interactive graphics specialization content
- History of audiovisual and multimedia image: 33 hours 2ECTS
- Interactive graphics projects: 223 hours 11ECTS
- Comprehensive communication of the interactive project: 81 hours 5 ECTS
- Integrated interactive graphics project: 99 hours 10ECTS
- Graphical user interfaces: 165 hours 12ECTS
- Programming language: 132 hours 6ECTS
- FCT: 560 hours (280 hours of each cycle) 12 + 12 ECTS
- Related integrated projects that contemplate the two specialties
1. Direct access:
- Art school
- Graduated in Applied Arts from the same family or equivalent or higher studies.
2. Access with specific test:
- COU, FP 2, Baccalaureate or equivalent studies.
- Who has the title of Plastic Arts and Design Technician and is over 18 years of age, or who fulfills them during the year of the test
3. Access with common and specific test:
- Students without academic requirements older than 19 years or who meet them during the year of the test.
4. Exemptions to the entrance exam.
- Consult www.gencat.cat
The will of the Center is to give continuity to the students who maintain a link with the Terrassa Municipal School of Art and Design. This principle determines the following selection criteria:
1st The students enrolled at the Center will have priority:
- Second year
- Of the final project of the cycle
To establish the order among the applicants, their academic record will be taken into account. Specifically, their average grade for Cycle (1st + 2nd year) will be considered.
- You must have the Projects module approved
- The note of the suspended modules will be the one that appears in the file
- The grade of the pending modules will be considered equal to 4.
2nd If there are still places available, the offer will be extended to the alumni of the School.
3rd Lastly, enrollment will be open to students trained in other Centers.
In the last two cases, and following the criteria established by the students enrolled in the School, the academic record of the applicants will be taken into account.
The management of the timing of this process calls for the establishment of an internal pre-registration period, so that interested students determine their commitment to continue, resume or start their studies at our Center.
JORDI ALTARRIBA VILARASAU
DEGREE IN FINE ARTS
ANNA BOIX AGUILANIEDO
JAVIER CÓRCOLES MARTÍNEZ
DEGREE IN AUDIOVISUAL COMMUNICATION
GEMMA GARCIA LLINARES
DEGREE IN PHILOSHOPHY AND ARTS
JUDITH GRÀCIA MONT
ROSARIO HIDALGO MUÑOZ
LICENSED IN AUDIOVISUAL COMMUNICATION
MAIKA SANGÜESA NOVELLÓN
ARTUR SANSÓ RAMON
DEGREE IN VISUAL COMMUNICATION