IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the health crisis caused by COVID-19, the offer of courses and places may be affected in compliance with the regulations established by the competent authorities.
This Higher Degree Training Cycle in plastic arts and design aims to train you in developing volumetric elements, ornamentation, setting and characterization for any type of show. Through artistic and design techniques you will make your own projects or by professional order.
You will project all kinds of elements for the world of theater, cinema or television, thematic spaces, popular parties and figurations for events. You will learn methodology and use digital techniques to achieve coherent, structured and viable projects.
1. Direct access:
- Art school
- Graduated in Applied Arts from the same family or equivalent or higher studies.
2. Access with specific test:
- COU, FP 2, Baccalaureate or equivalent studies.
- Who has the title of Plastic Arts and Design Technician and is over 18 years of age, or who fulfills them during the year of the test
3. Access with common and specific test:
- Students without academic requirements older than 19 years or who meet them during the year of the test.
4. Exemptions to the entrance exam.
- Consult www.gencat.cat
- Artistic drawing 1
- Technical drawing 1
- Volume 1
- Sculpture history 1
- Computer applications
- Sculpture projects applied to the show 1
- Sculpture materials and technology 1
- Casting and molding workshop 1
- Sculpture and assembly workshop 1
- Ephemeral sculpture 1
- Polychrome finishes workshop
- Artistic drawing 2
- Technical drawing 2
- Volume 2
- Sculpture history 2
- Training and career counseling
- Sculpture projects applied to show 2
- Sculpture materials and technology 2
- Casting and molding workshop 2
- Sculpture and assembly workshop 2
- Ephemeral sculpture 2
- Integrated project
JORDI ALTARRIBA VILARASAU
DEGREE IN FINE ARTS
ANTONI HERNÁNDEZ FERNÁNDEZ
JOAN MONTOLIU GALL
M. EULÀLIA POCH SERRA
MARTÍ ROMERO TORRELLES
ENRIC SAIZ CASTAÑÉ
ASSUMPCIÓ UTSET BADIELLA
DEGREE IN FINE ARTS